Sunday, November 30, 2008

who wants to buy this diamond ring?

Yesterday was a clubbing day. I went on a diner date. It went well. Afterwards I went out with my chica to go dancing. And well what did I learn? I learned that some people have no respect for each other. So I'm dancing and a guy goes to buy me a drink. Another guy bought a drink for my chica. And we lost each other. Well after talking with the guy for a lil while, I tell him that I have to find my friend. Afterall she's drunk, I'm not going to leave her alone to have her get raped or something.
When I come back, he(they guy who was hitting on me) is making out with my friend. Ok, I'm not going to lie, I thought it was trashy but that didn't really bother me at all.
Eventaully my friend and I go sit at some of the table. And Mr. Mcfly comes over, and manages to hit on both of us, because apparently he didn't wanna make a choice and stick with it.
When my friend notices the ring.
Are you married/
Engaged.
Because being engaged makes it sooooo much better.
And he cries to us about how bad it is and how he just needs to get out and wah wah wah

Well here's the real point of all of this.
If you don't love some one or you don't think its going to work, either break it up or fix the problems that exist. Don't be a selfish person and lead the person on, it only get worse. If you love the person put their interest on, at least, the same level as you. Be a better person.

It disgusts me how we all treat each other, sometimes, it really does.

No comments: