Friday, November 28, 2008

You talk too much; say that I do, difference is nobody cares about you

Seriously. wtf. Yeah I know. I wrote about this earlier today but why did you have to call me tonight.
No I don't care that you are talking to your other ex, the slut
good for you. Oh but you're talking to her cuz you're bored and you wanna talk to me cuz you like me
and you wanna call me more? But you don't as so not to bug me
as if calling me 3 times in the past three days isn't enough to make sure that instead of moving on I fixate on you.
and pretty little nice little stupid little weak little me
I pick up the phone.
You know why?
Because I do still freakin love you.
Because soooo much of me wants it to go back to the way it was.
but the past it the past.
you can't go back. Even if we would go back it wouldn't be the same.
ugh. I don't get the point of this. When you break up doesn't that imply you go your seperate ways.
Doesn't it?
Why do I still love you so frickin much?
The problem with all of this is that there isn't a simple way to get over this. Getting back together won't fix the problems we have and staying apart, well time will, but the only way to get through time is to live it and it sucks so much right now.
And I don't know what to do.
Or maybe I do and I don't want to.
Pretty much gnr's sorry sums it up nice.
"I'm sorry for you, and I'm sorry for me....you chose to hurt those who love you and not set them free."
So sad and so frickin true.

No comments: